Your cash: Past, present, & future.
With our PFM, Financial Tools, see all your income and expenses on a given day, including predictions. Know ahead of time if you'll be able to afford that big purchase.
Using our integrated PFM can help give you a better understanding about where you spend money, assist in tracking your day-to-day financial life, and put budgets in place to help you reach your personal financial goals.
Benefits of PFM
- Connect accounts and view all of your financial data in a single platform
- Budgeting and keeping on track
- Spending and cash flow insights, view each transaction by income and spending
- Forecast your cash-flow
- Auto categorization of expenditures
- Debt management
- View your net worth
How to use
There are no extra apps to install or tools to learn. It's all right inside of your online banking or mobile app. All you need to do is activate the PFM features inside of Online Banking.
- Simply click on any of the five Financial Tools widget titles at the top of your Home screen inside of Personal Online Banking.
- Once you do that, an enrollment screen will display. After you review and accept the Terms & Conditions, you are set to start using PFM.
- Once enrolled, you can add accounts from other banks, credit unions, and credit card companies to get the whole picture of your finances. Simply click or tap the Link Account button above the first account group on your home page. From there you will be able to find your financial institution. If the financial institution requires multi-factor authentication, you will be prompted to supply more information to complete the login.