Access your bank when and where you want.
After you’re enrolled in Online Banking, download the MacBank Mobile Banking app and your mobile device gives you access to your bank accounts, on-demand.
- View account balances quickly with Instant Balance
- View transaction history
- View check and deposit images
- Deposit checks **
- Pay your bills **
- Receive account alerts
- Touch ID for Apple devices
- Pending transactions
- Loan details
- Pay other people with Popmoney
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Multi user login available from a single device
Text Banking via mobile
Save your data minutes and put our handy text banking alerts to work for you. To sign up, log into Online Banking, go to Profiles at the top, select Mobile Banking Profile and then Manage Devices. Select the accounts for which you’d like to receive alerts, and give them nicknames. Access your account information by sending a text to 99588.
- Text BAL + Account Nickname to view account balances
- Text HIST + Account Nickname to view transaction history
- Text ATM + Street or Zip to find an ATM near you
- Text BRANCH + Street or Zip to find a branch near you
Helpful tip: In your mobile device contacts, save 99588, with a name like “MacBank Text Alerts”, then you don’t have to remember the number when you want to do text banking.
Free. Secure. Convenient. Deposit checks from anywhere with your mobile device. Mobile Deposit is available to anyone with Online Banking and the Macatawa Personal Mobile Banking app.
Launch the Mobile Banking app on your mobile device and select Deposit. Endorse the check with "For Mobile Deposit to Macatawa Bank". Snap a photo of the front and back of the check. Enter the amount of the check, select which account gets the deposit, and hit submit. For security reasons, our daily limit on Mobile Deposit is $5,000.
Not currently enrolled in Macatawa Bank Online Banking? Sign up
today for Online Banking.
Want to see how it works?
Click below to check out or handy mobile banking app tutorials.