- We believe that our employees deserve to feel accepted and challenged as they grow and advance in their careers with us.
- We encourage employees to become involved in their communities. We partner with local charities and organizations such as United Way. Employees spend time with our customers and local community members and participate in local events, giving initiatives, and even volunteering in our Mac Snack Wagon.
- We know that in order to continue to be successful, it is vital to hire team members with a variety of viewpoints and backgrounds. Supporting diversity in the workplace is one of our top priorities.
Benefits and rewards
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Wellness, Life & LTD insurance
- Retirement: 401k with match and a stock purchase program
- Work Life: Paid time off, flexible schedules, part time/full time, free personal checking accounts, tuition discounts, cellular discounts, and more
- We want our employees to thrive and grow. In order to make this happen, we offer training, feedback, coaching, and chances for advancement.
- To retain top talent we identify employee strengths and skills in order to promote from within. This is done through personalized career paths and one-on-one employee progress meetings with managers.
- At Macatawa Bank, we strive to attract promising college students and recent graduates through comprehensive entry level jobs and internships. View our open positions or touch base with us at local university job fairs.
After you apply …
- After you apply, your application will be reviewed by one of our Human Resources Representatives. Based on your skills and qualifications, you may be contacted for an interview. Those applicants not contacted for an interview will be contacted regarding their status by email.
- If you have questions regarding the online application process, or if you are unable to apply using the online application due to a disability, please contact a Human Resource Representative at email@example.com or (800) 820-2265.
Ace the interview
- Take time to prepare: Research our company and plan your answers to typical interview questions. Think about your career goals and what skills you have that would make you an asset to our team.
- Look the part: Come prepared with a list of questions to ask your interviewer. Make sure that you are dressed professionally and present yourself well. Additionally, be sure to bring copies of your resume and other applicable documents.
Macatawa Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.