Security Tip: To minimize mail theft, never leave mail in the mailbox over a holiday or weekend.
Health Savings Account (HSA) Investment Sweep
The Health Savings Account (HSA) Investment Sweep* is designed to offer additional investment options for pre-tax contributions** made to your HSA by offering Vanguard Investment Fund options.
Apply Now To Open A Personal Heath Savings Account Investment Sweep
Investment fund options:
Vanguard is one of the world’s largest investment management companies, serving individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. Should you choose the HSA Investment Sweep*, you will have the opportunity to select from a variety of Vanguard Funds.
How it works:
- Open a Macatawa Bank HSA*** online.
- Enroll in the optional HSA Investment Sweep* online.
- Investment of your contributions is self-directed from a pre-selected menu of investment funds options.
- Utilize the five Model Investment Portfolios that we've created to help you diversify your investments and meet your objectives without having to be an investment professional.
- Your contributions will continue to be deposited directly to your HSA***. Your HSA*** will be linked by the Bank to your selected investment fund(s).
- When the available balance of your HSA*** exceeds $2,500, excess funds will automatically be swept in increments of $100 to your selected investment fund(s).
- If the available balance of your HSA*** falls below $2,500, any available funds will automatically be swept in increments of $100 from your investment funds(s) back to your HSA***.
- You will receive two account statements, a monthly HSA*** statement and a quarterly HSA Investment Sweep* statement.
- Your HSA Investment Sweep* can be viewed online where you have ready access to the following information:
- Account balances
- Conform to target
- Investment elections
- Investment profiles
- Investment returns
- Rate of return
- Rebalance of portfolio
- Transfer funds
- Transaction history
- Web requests
Have more questions?
We are happy to help. Give us a call at (877) 820-2265, email us at HSA@macatawabank.com
or stop by any of our convenient locations.
*Your HSA is insured by the FDIC; however, funds in your HSA Investment Sweep: are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by the Bank, are not a deposit and are not insured by any Federal Government Agency and may lose value.
**Please consult your tax advisor.
*** The Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account is insured by the FDIC.
We're happy to help.
Looking for answers? Need some sound advice? Want to talk over your financial options? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch. * = Required field.
* required fields