Health Savings Account (HSA) Investment Sweep
The Health Savings Account (HSA) Investment Sweep* is designed to offer additional investment options for pre-tax contributions** made to your HSA by offering Vanguard Investment Fund options.
Apply Now To Open A Personal Heath Savings Account Investment Sweep
Investment fund options:
Vanguard is one of the world’s largest investment management companies, serving individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. Should you choose the HSA Investment Sweep*, you will have the opportunity to select from a variety of Vanguard Funds.
How it works:
- Open a Macatawa Bank HSA*** online.
- Enroll in the optional HSA Investment Sweep* online.
- Investment of your contributions is self-directed from a pre-selected menu of investment funds options.
- Utilize the five Model Investment Portfolios that we've created to help you diversify your investments and meet your objectives without having to be an investment professional.
- Your contributions will continue to be deposited directly to your HSA***. Your HSA*** will be linked by the Bank to your selected investment fund(s).
- When the available balance of your HSA*** exceeds $2,500, excess funds will automatically be swept in increments of $100 to your selected investment fund(s).
- If the available balance of your HSA*** falls below $2,500, any available funds will automatically be swept in increments of $100 from your investment funds(s) back to your HSA***.
- You will receive two account statements, a monthly HSA*** statement and a quarterly HSA Investment Sweep* statement.
- Your HSA Investment Sweep* can be viewed online where you have ready access to the following information:
- Account balances
- Conform to target
- Investment elections
- Investment profiles
- Investment returns
- Rate of return
- Rebalance of portfolio
- Transfer funds
- Transaction history
- Web requests
Have more questions?
We are happy to help. Give us a call at (877) 820-2265, email us at HSA@macatawabank.com
or stop by any of our convenient locations.
*Your HSA is insured by the FDIC; however, funds in your HSA Investment Sweep: are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by the Bank, are not a deposit and are not insured by any Federal Government Agency and may lose value.
**Please consult your tax advisor.
*** The Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account is insured by the FDIC.