Personal Online Banking
Online Banking is easy to use and more secure than ever.
Enjoy 24-hour access to check your account balances, pay bills and make transfers from the convenience of your personal computer or mobile phone.
- Real-time Account Information. View account balances, transaction history, and check images.
- e-Statements. Access, print or download account statements.
- Export Transactions. Download to QuickenTM, QuickbooksTM, MS MoneyTM or .CSV format.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer between Macatawa Bank accounts, including payments to loans.
- Mobile Banking1. Provides quick, secure account access from your mobile device.
- Mobile Deposit. Deposit a Check to your Macatawa Bank account by snapping a photo of the front and back of the check.
- Popmoney2. You can use popmoney to pay people. Easy to send. Simple to receive.
- Alerts. Set up balance and transactions alerts.
- Spending Reports. Track and analyze your spending.
- Secure Support. Send secure messages to the bank with any question.
Sign up for Online Banking.
Online Bill Pay
Simply the easiest way to manage your payments. Online Bill Pay is available to anyone currently enrolled in our Online Banking service.
- Completely safe. Can be more secure than mailing paper checks.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. Make payments online to anyone, anytime, and anywhere.
- Send Money to Friends and Family2. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Bank to Bank Transfers2. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status
Already Enrolled In Online Banking? Log on to Online Banking, select Payments & Transfers tab then the Pay Bills link.
Data charges from mobile carrier may apply. Click here