CardSwap gives you a single access point to update your card on file wherever you pay
Easily update your card on your subscriptions, streaming services, eCommerce merchants, and more. In the event your card gets lost, stolen, or compromised, this feature gives you the ability to update your Macatawa Bank Rewards Debit Card information and login credentials for your subscription services. Save the time and hassle of visiting each company's site and make card updates all in one place.
Benefits of CardSwap:
- Access to all of your online subscription services
- Easily manage and update your card information for all of your online subscriptions/services in one place
- Over 55 popular vendors available, with more being added all the time
How does it work?
- Go to CardSwap under the Online Services tab in Online Banking
- Select ‘Get Started’
- Find the online vendors where you have subscriptions/services
- Enter your Macatawa Bank Rewards Debit Card information
- Enter the usernames and passwords for the vendor services you want to link to CardSwap
- The new payments are automatically tested and applied, and usually within 24 hours this payment services will be enabled for your selected vendors
- Once you’ve gone through this process, you’re set. Payments will happen automatically unless you change your username or password with the vendor