We will be OPEN on Monday, January 20th. All transactions made on the 20th will be processed the following day.
It’s your career path. Are you ready to make the most of it?
Are you ready to be appreciated for your talents and challenged to grow and advance in your career? Do you place a high value on giving back to your local community through volunteerism and participating in local events? Do you want to work on a team that welcomes a variety of viewpoints to solve problems in innovative ways? Macatawa Bank might be the perfect fit.
To view the current available positions, select the button below.
Apply for a position at Macatawa Bank
Featured position: Customer Service Representative
- Demonstrate your passion for serving our customers and building relationships
- Get energized by a close team atmosphere focused on accomplishing goals
- Volunteer in local community events
- Navigate a clear career path with growth opportunities
- Participate in fun events with coworkers
- Work an optional flexible schedule
- We believe that our employees deserve to feel accepted and challenged as they grow and advance in their careers with us.
- We encourage employees to become involved in their communities. We partner with local charities and organizations such as United Way. Employees spend time with our customers and local community members and participate in local events, giving initiatives, and even volunteering in our Mac Snack Wagon.
- We know that in order to continue to be successful, it is vital to hire team members with a variety of viewpoints and backgrounds. Supporting diversity in the workplace is one of our top priorities.
Benefits and rewards
We’re committed to strengthening our communities and believe that starts with investing in our employees. We provide a full range of competitive benefits designed to support the needs of our employees and support their long-term growth. Our full-time benefits* include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer HSA Contribution for High Deductible Health Plan enrollees
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bank Paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plans with Employer Match
*Some benefits vary for part-time positions
- We want our employees to thrive and grow. In order to make this happen, we offer training, feedback, coaching, and chances for advancement.
- To retain top talent we identify employee strengths and skills in order to promote from within. This is done through personalized career paths and one-on-one employee progress meetings with managers.
- At Macatawa Bank, we strive to attract promising college students and recent graduates through comprehensive entry level jobs and internships. View our open positions or touch base with us at local university job fairs.
After you apply …
- After you apply, your application will be reviewed by one of our Human Resources Representatives. Based on your skills and qualifications, you may be contacted for an interview. Those applicants not contacted for an interview will be contacted regarding their status by email.
- If you have questions regarding the online application process, or if you are unable to apply using the online application due to a disability, please contact a Human Resource Representative at email@example.com or (877) 820-2265.
Ace the interview
- Take time to prepare: Research our company and plan your answers to typical interview questions. Think about your career goals and what skills you have that would make you an asset to our team.
- Look the part: Come prepared with a list of questions to ask your interviewer. Make sure that you are dressed professionally and present yourself well. Additionally, be sure to bring copies of your resume and other applicable documents.
Our secret sauce is our people
"Macatawa’s culture and approach to banking makes me feel really good about coming into work every day and doing what I can to contribute to the continued growth of such an awesome Company." - Ada Delgado, Retail Trainer
“We have the options for great hours for that person who’s been a stay at home person for a while and now wants something for themselves. It’s a fun, friendly environment, and each day is different and very rewarding.“ -Debbie Brouwer, Customer Service Manager
“My primary focus is to build and maintain relationships with customers and assist in developing a financial plan for their future. By actively listening, we are able to identify needs and provide valuable recommendations. The goal is to establish ourselves as their trusted advisor. In order to do so, a high level of customer service is required and our ability to determine their goals is essential in making product recommendations. Each customer presents us with an opportunity to improve their financial position. It becomes our responsibility to identify that opportunity and inform our customers of what we have to offer and the value and benefit it provides.” –Martha Overway, Branch Manager
Macatawa Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.
We're happy to help.
Looking for answers? Need some sound advice? Want to talk over your financial options? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch. * = Required field.