Are you looking for a rewards card that earns automatic bonus points
on every purchase, every month? Or maybe you prefer a card to pay down
your balances on other credit cards faster or to save on interest. Whether you're planning your dream vacation, managing your household finances, or building strong credit for the future we have a credit card that is right for you!
Visa® Bonus Rewards Card
Get 25% more on all points earned every month, automatically 1
- No caps or limits on points earned
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
- Available with 50% more points 2
Visa® Platinum Card
Our best introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) offer
Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Enjoy the everyday convenience of a non-rewards card
Visa® College Rewards
- For college students
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 in net purchases
- Receive 1,000 bonus rewards points with your first purchase
- Low rate and manageable credit lines
Visa® Secured Card
- Improve your credit 3
- Low annual fee
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit ranging from $300 to $5,000
Interested in applying for a Macatawa Bank Élan credit card or learning more?
- Apply online and get an instant decision!
- Call us at 1-877-820-2265
- Stop by any one of our convenient branch locations
Already have a Macatawa Bank Élan credit card?
Click here to access your account information online, at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download transaction data, view account and transaction details or send secure e-mail.
For Lost or Stolen Credit Cards, please call: 1-800-558-3424
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based on the total points earned on Net purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points)
2The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point
for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points
awarded based on the total points earned on Net purchases within a
billing cycle (total 1.50 points)
3 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history