Employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
Enhance your employee benefits with a health savings account to help employees save for healthcare expenses. The Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account (HSA), combined with a high deductible health plan, can help your company share the high cost of healthcare with employees in a way that benefits everyone.
Benefits for you the Employer:
- Increases your ability to attract and retain quality employees.
- Potential overall health care and tax savings.*
- Flexibility to customize your employer contributions schedule and amount to encourage employee participation.
- Superior customer service and employer support from your community banking partner.
Benefits for your Employees:
- No set up fee and low minimum balance requirement.
- Earn more as you save more with our competitive tiered interest rates.
- Manage your account transactions, balance, and statement information online at your convenience.
- Pay for your qualified medical expenses conveniently:
- Present your Macatawa Bank HSA MasterCard® Debit Card at any Macatawa Bank ATM.
- Access cash from your account by using your HSA MasterCard® Debit Card at any Macatawa Bank ATM.
- Pay health care providers electronically using our free online bill pay service.
- Write checks from your HSA. Checks are available for a nominal fee.
- Additional investment options available to help maximize the performance of your account. See the HSA Investment Program for more details.
- Superior customer service and employee support from your community banking partner.
* Consult your tax advisor
For further information on how to provide your employees with a Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account (HSA), visit a Macatawa Bank location nearest you or call us at 1.877.820. BANK (1.877.820.2265).